* Updated excanvas to r3 - should solve IE8 problems
* Added Example with ExtJs integration, thanks to Colin Bell
* New callback event: onDblClickArea
* Fixed Issue 21: Example 1 and soon online editor supports background change
* Fixed Issue 23: Possible to click on area in highlighter mode and fire a callback (follow the link)
* Added Xinha plugin both as an example and a separate plugin
* Examples got renamed to reflect what they do, plugins got separate packages, top level folder is now included in them.
* Separated most drawing-specific and gui-specific codes. This means easier integration with ANY kind of user interface.
* GUI specific functions went to default_interface.js
* JSDoc toolkit based documentation using modified outline template of JProton.
* Updated all examples to use separate interface code and map handling code.
* Removed example 5, since all examples use callbacks now.
* Fixed issue when dragging areas in Safari will cause selecting all kinds of things.
* Fixed issue when scrolled image in Opera will result drawing with offset.
* Fixed Issue 13: Suggestion: image url with timestamp
* Fixed Issue 17: Doesn't work with Adobe AIR 1.1 - new package built with latest SDK
* Internal and generated html shape names are HTML conform (circle, rect, poly)
* Zoom (scale) functionality (new function scaleAllAreas, new property globalscale)
* Zoom introduced to all plugins.
* Added CSS output and Wiki output formats.
* Added bezier (quadratic curve) support (just for fun, not standard image map shape, disabled by default)
* Updated FCKEditor example to use latest FCK.
* TODO: Elliminated some memleaks using drip.
* TODO: update tiny
* AIR queries are now synchronous.
* TinyMCE3 support (plugin zip and also as example8)
* Adobe AIR version (air file and also as example7)
* Changed example2
* Additional languages
* Added support for converting area types
* Added Opera support
* Added MAP id attribute support apart from existing MAP name usage.
* Added function getMapId().
* Added function getMapName().
* Added function getMapInnerHTML().
* Added TinyMCE support plus example. (Thanks to John Ericksen)
* Added FCKEditor support plus example. (Thanks to Alfonso MartÃnez de Lizarrondo)
* Added custom callbacks on certain imgmap events.
* Added Safari support. (Thanks to Alfonso MartÃnez de Lizarrondo)
* Improved handling of bad coordinates.
* Fixed several bugs and issues.